Indemar Industriale S.p.A. with registered office in Via Corsica 2/18 – 16128 Genoa (Italy), as owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”) (hereinafter forward “Applicable Regulations”) recognizes the importance of personal data protection and considers its protection one of the main objectives of its business.
– is intended only for this Site while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through external links;
– is intended as a disclosure pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations Applicable to those who interact with the Site;
– complies with Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for online data collection in the European Union, adopted on 17 May 2001 by the Article 29 Working Group.
Indemar Industriale SpA informs you that the processing of your personal data will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality. Your personal data will therefore be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the Applicable Law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
- OWNER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
- a. Navigation data
- b. Data provided voluntarily
- c. Cookies and related technologies
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESSING
- STORAGE OF DATA
- YOUR RIGHTS
1. HOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA
In light of the Applicable Regulations, the data controller of the Site is Indemar Industriale SpA as defined above. For any information concerning the processing of Indemar Industriale SpA’s personal data, including the list of data processors, you can contact the owner at email@example.com, or by telephone at + 39 0109648712
- PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO TREATMENT
“Personal Data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity , physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The Personal Data collected by the Site are as follows:
A. Navigation data
The computer systems of the Site collect some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with you, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to your operating system and IT environment.
These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning; to allow, given the architecture of the systems used, the correct provision of the various features requested by you, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or third parties and are deleted after 7 days.
B. Data provided voluntarily
Through the Site you can voluntarily provide Personal Data such as name, surname, address, telephone and e-mail to contact Indemar Industriale SpA through the “Contact us” form or or by sending an e-mail to Indemar Industriale SpA.
Indemar Industriale SpA will process these data in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, assuming that they refer to you or to third parties who have expressly authorized you to provide them on the basis of an appropriate legal basis that legitimizes the processing of the data in question. With respect to these hypotheses, it acts as an independent data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, it confers on this point the widest indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, request for compensation for damage from treatment, etc. that it should reach Indemar Industriale SpA from third parties whose Personal Data have been processed through its use of the Site in violation of the Applicable Regulations.
C. Cookies and related technologies
Indemar Industriale SpA collects Personal Data through cookies.
Cookies and similar technologies are information that sites and apps send or read on your devices at the first visit, to be then re-transmitted to the same sites and apps on the next visit. Thanks to these technologies, sites and apps remember actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not have to be indicated again. when at the next visit.
These technologies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a service and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site for statistical or advertising purposes.
Your prior consent is instead required for non-anonymized “analytical” cookies and for profiling cookies, eg. those that provide statistical analysis on the use of a website or who create user profiles to send them advertising messages in line with the preferences they have expressed while browsing.
I. Types of cookies used by the Site and the possibility of de-selection
While browsing the Site, you will receive the following cookies:
Technical cookies, third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from different third-party sites or servers and therefore different from those of Indemar Industriale SpA; listed below with links corresponding to their privacy policies and opt-out mechanisms.
– Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of our site and are used to manage login and access to the site’s reserved functions, in general to speed up, improve or customize the level of service to users. The duration of cookies is either strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted), or of a longer duration, aimed at recognizing the visitor’s computer. Their deactivation can compromise the use of services accessible from login, while the public part of the site remains normally usable.
– Analysis and performance cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
– Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Our site does not use them.
– Third party cookies By visiting a website you can receive cookies both from the visited site (“owner”), and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is represented by the presence of “social plugins” (eg Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc.) aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, for each of these sites the web address of the information and the methods for managing cookies are reported, in addition to any denial of consent to the installation of cookies:
Youtube.com – multimedia content (profiling): https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google.com – web services (statistics and profiling): https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Analytics – web services (statistics and profiling): https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Facebook.com – social (profiling): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/?ref=sitefooter
Instagram.com – social (profiling): https://www.instagram.com/legal/cookies/
Twitter – social (profiling): https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
Pinterest – social (profiling): https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Furthermore, in the event that it is particularly difficult to identify all third parties, especially for the profiling of your preferences, the following links are reported:
II. Cookie management
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on their browser. Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies. Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third-party” cookies. As an example, in Firefox, through the Tools-> Options -> Privacy menu, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Hl = it
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-ininternet- explorer-9
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESSING
The Personal Data provided through the Site will be processed by Indemar Industriale SpA for the following purposes:
- a) purposes related to the execution of a contract of which it is a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (eg: contact request via the Contact form, request for a quote, etc.);
- b) purposes of statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the Site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;
- c) purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which Indemar Industriale SpA is subject;
- d) purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions;
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in point a) is the provision of a service or the response to a request that does not require consent under the Applicable Law.
The purpose referred to in point b) does not involve the processing of Personal Data, the purpose in point c) concerns the fulfillment of a legal obligation while the purpose referred to in point d) represents a legitimate processing of Personal Data pursuant to the Applicable Law in how much, once the Personal Data has been provided, the processing is indeed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Indemar Industriale SpA is subject.
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes specified in point 3, with:
subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Site including, by way of example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the functioning of the Site who typically act as data processors of Indemar Industriale SpA;
persons authorized by Indemar Industriale SpA to process Personal Data who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality; (eg employees and collaborators of Indemar Industriale SpA); (a. and b. are collectively “Recipients”);
judicial authorities in the exercise of their functions when required by the Applicable Regulations.
Your personal data will not be transferred to Recipients who could be found outside the European Economic Area. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- DATA STORAGE
Indemar Industriale SpA will process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3. By way of example, Indemar Industriale SpA will process your Personal Data for the service of sending advertising material until it decides to unsubscribe from the service. of mailing lists. Without prejudice to the above, Indemar Industriale SpA will process your Personal Data up to the time allowed by Italian law to protect its interests (Article 2947 (1) (3) of the Italian Civil Code). Further information regarding the retention period of the Personal Data and the criteria used to determine this period can be requested by writing to Indemar Industriale SpA.
- THE RIGHTS
Within the limits of the Applicable Regulations, you have the right to ask Indemar Industriale SpA, at any time, to access your Personal Data, to rectify or cancel them or to oppose their processing, limitation of processing and to obtain a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the data concerning you.
Requests should be sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to the Applicable Law, you in any case have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to current legislation.
+39 010 964 87 12